Byers Family Reunion part 2







Darrin wake boarding, what a stud!!! This was hard too because the boat in Canada doesn't have a tower and when you are 6'4 that matters!
 Here are my wonderful Grandparents. Grandma and Grandpa Byers. Darrin and I designed these awesome shirts for everyone at the reunion!

Here is the whole crew in our amazing t-shirts! I have such an awesome group of cousins and family.

 Darrin and I on the canoe!


 Here is my cousin and myself, after this ride... I don't think I trust him on a jet ski, he is fast and I am a wuss!  He is awesome, he went to the Summer Olympics In Greece, what a stud.  

 Every time we go to Canada on our way up we stop in Coeur d'alene, one of the prettiest places ever. I love it here, this is one of my top places I would love to live, anyways we always stop at the Coeur d'alene hotel and eat and go on the boardwalk. Sigh, so pretty, I miss this place already!
Here is my mom and her siblings. The reason we had this big reunion was to celebrate their 50th Wedding Anniversary. They are such a cute couple together. I can't wait to celebrate my own!

0 comments: