Disneyland-Trick or Treat




Darrin's family has been in town the last few weekends visiting Disneyland, oh wait I mean us. JK. I am impressed at how much we were able to see them during there down time from Disney. We had a great time being able to see family and hanging out with the Craner clan.
The Craners are Disney experts and little did I know but Disneyland has Trick or treating at California Adventure. They close down the park and have Trick or Treat booths throughout the park, it is also nice because no one is there except the people who bought the special Halloween tickets. It was super enjoyable. I thought that it would be fun but Colby wouldn't really understand, oh let me tell you. He is way smarter than I thought. He knew exactly what to do, he loved holding his trick or treat bag and going around getting candy. He had a blast. Darrin and I had a great time watching him. He is just so dang cute in his little monkey costume.

4 comments:

  1. What a cute Halloween Fam. I thnk the little monkey looks so cute in his costume walking beside Darrin. The Craner Disney connection looks like lots of fun!!!!
    Mom Miller

     
  2. I've looked at your pictures a million times and realized I haven't commented--I'm lame. Anyway, your family is super cute and I think it's cool you celebrated Halloween at the happiest place on earth!! Colby is one lucky kid. Talk to ya tomorrow!

     
  3. I love Colby in the cute monkey costume! You and Darrin also make a handsome couple:)

     
  4. Oh we did that last year! Leila kept asking if we could go to Disneyland for Halloween this year. We really miss being there! Are you coming up for any holidays? I'd love to see you if you guys have time!