Official Induction Date

Yeah! I thought this day would never come fast enough but it has finally arrived. My Ob Doc finally was able to give me an official Induction date- December 3!!!! I knew from the beginning that I would be scheduled for an early induction but my doctor has never given me an official okay until today. I feel so relieved and happy right now. I will be able to be induced a week early which will be much needed. My last ultrasound showed that Ethan was already 6 1/2 pounds so by the time I get induced I should have a 7 1/2 -8 pound bundle of joy. A much more manageable size. I am so ready to be done with being pregnant. I respect all girls who can have multiple pregnancy's in a row. This one has finished me, I am exhausted and can't wait not to be pregnant. I will take having two kids close together any day of the week than being pregnant. SO EXCITED! The end is finally insight. Yeah!







4 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you. I hate being pregnant too. Its great to be free of it and actually have a baby. YEAH!!!

     
  2. Yay, That's so exciting. We'll be thinking of you and we hope everything goes a little more smoothly than with Colby. It sounds just like what happened with me, get induced a week early to avoid issues. In my case, it worked perfectly, I hope it works for you too. Good luck!!!

     
  3. I'm so happy for you Riss! By the end of the week you will get to meet Ethan and not be pregnant!!!:)

     
  4. Yay, so exciting! I'm so happy that he will be here so soon. I hope everything goes smoothly. Good luck, sure love ya!