Trip of Monterey



Darrin is in his busy season at work, at first I thought the busy season was a couple of months but I am pretty sure busy season for him is like 9 months out of the year. This last month has been especially hard, when he is in the field him and Bryan will wake up at 3:30-4 and get done close to 11 or midnight. Yeah, CRAZY hours. My hubby works really really really hard, and the kids and I appreciate everything he does for us. He was going to Vegas again, they do a lot of work in Las Vegas, I decided to be brave and travel with the kids. I have been on tons of flights with the kiddos but I have never driven farther than the beaches and San Diego. I decided to be brave and drive the 6-7 hour drive to Monterey to visit my sister Candice and her hubby Kayle. I am extremely proud of myself that I went and did something like that on my own. That was a long drive but it was nice to explore a new area and hang out with family. I had a great time in Monterey and had a blast hanging out with my sis.

5 comments:

  1. 1) Ethan is getting so big!! He's got some adorable chub on him!
    2) Colby looks like he's 3 not 2. He makes me smile!
    3)I love Colby's Mickey Mouse shirt. Is there such thing as a hand-me-ups?
    4) You're hot!

     
  2. OH did I mention you are one brave mama! And Happy Day for having a husband who is a talented and hard worker! Go Darrin!

     
  3. Thanks for visiting me! It was glorious.

     
  4. I didnt know Candice lives in CA too. How fun! If you ever get brave again, Come visit me! (Or I should visit you or something) Its only 4 1/2 hours' drive. The kiddos are getting cuter and cuter!

     
  5. Monterey is fun. Did you make it to the aquarium! It's the BEST aquarium I've ever been to, and I've been to some pretty cool ones in big cities.