Caden and Michelle


Our good friends Caden and Michelle came to visit! We sure miss them!!!! Every time we get together, we have such a good time. Colby was so excited to see his buddy. the minute they came over Colby was ecstatic, they acted like they were never apart. Michelle and Chad's families are from Utah so we are very lucky and hopefully will get to see them a lot more. (hint, hint) We had a great time with you guys and can't wait to see you again. The last day we saw them we took the kids to the Bean Museum at BYU ( no not actual beans, I assumed it was a museum about beans, the name confused me- I'm glad I was wrong) and played at McDonald's after.

I love those grins!





































Michelle was my home away from home in California, they are the sweetest family ever. Whenever I hung around Michelle I thought of my sister. The sweetest girl ever, I always wanted to be better whenever I was around her. She truly amazes me. I miss her!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh--I thought you were Candice in that picture of you and Michelle. You seriously look just like her!! Fun posts!!

     
  2. That was so much fun. Caden still asks me if he can go to Colby's house. I'm thinking about breaking in to your old pool sometime next week...I wish you guys were just here to join us!