Can u tell what we're having????


Our little tyke sure wants to show off in this picture. Meanwhile as much fun it is to feel the baby kick my ribs and not sleep on my stomach...I am excited for the day this baby is coming. I am now consistently measuring 2 1/2 weeks big and the scale keeps climbing(I suspect all doctor scales purposely weigh in heavier)- the day is coming where I can comfortably where jeans and heavy clothes any day of the week instead of light spring dresses that do not weigh a pound for vanity sake. Well, Darrin and I have set up the travel bed and are now impatiently waiting the arrival of our first born. Oops that reminds me I better start using this pregnant thing to my advantage!!!

2 comments:

  1. about time you wrote a new post . . . gosh . . . what's wrong with you people!!! Post some pregnant pictures of Clarissa, will ya? I'm sure she's one of those cute prego people that looks normal everywhere except for her tummy . . .

     
  2. That's a big tallywacker. Nice job, Claire. We know it doesn't come from Darrin.

    :)