Pregnancy Cravings...



I have been lazy all week and Sunday was no exception, it was snack time and tonight's craving was toast so what do I do....Darrin! Not plain toast- toast with peanut butter and jam. I realized that this must have been new to Darrin since it proved to be a difficult task, or maybe he struggled so next time I will make my own snack. Apparently he didn't realize that if you put the jam on first it is next to impossible to spread the peanut butter. I was wondering what was taking him so long. I can't complain, but eating toast with the jam on bottom and peanut butter on the top!? ...well it just doesn't taste the same. Lucky for me the second toast tasted much better. If they only offered these classes at the Y.

3 comments:

  1. hey aunt clararissa it is jessica we now have a blog it is scraner6.blogspot.com i can not wait for my new cosin to be born. we miss you guys.
    love jessica.

     
  2. awesome we really do miss you. it was nice to have you here and get to know the two of you better. i'm excited for you to have the baby too.

     
  3. Man, At least you are not craving chinese at 12:30 AM, and yes went and got it.

    matt