One week til the big move

From coming home to the hospital, we had 5 days in Utah until we moved to California. Now understanding how different life is with a new baby, away from family and after a super hard delivery... we should never have moved that soon after. I am glad my mom could stay with us those 5 days until we left to California. It was so nice to have her take care of myself and Colby. Aunt Candice came out and helped take care of us also, such a nice sister. It was hard to leave Candice, always being so close to her, it was hard.





 The delivery was so bad that a week later I was still on a high dosage of pain killers and always carrying around my "doughnut" to sit on. Darrin took a picture of us at the hotel on our trip down to California. Looking back I don't know how we survived. I do know that God gave me a great baby. Colby is the easiest going baby, he never cries and is a very happy baby. Exactly what I needed to make it through.
Looking back, I had post partum blues and was having a hard time with the move. One major change in life is huge but this was 2 right in a row. I am so lucky I found some great friends quickly. I know I was looked after in California and will never forget that.








0 comments: