Unto us a... brick is born? Delivery Day!



After 14 hours of Labor and Two and a half hours of pushing, forceps, the doctor had me push an emergency button on the wall and two nurses came in and jumped on my wifes hospital bed and were pushing hard on my wifes stomach, and a few choice words... Colby Darrin Craner came to the world at 19.5" and 9 lbs. He is a little stud with a full head of hair. He has now been alive for 27 hours and cried for a total of 45 seconds. He always has his eyes open and loves to coo. Clarissa is going to have a hard recovery but is doing a little better.

7 comments:

  1. yea! Thanks for the pics. Congratulations on being new parents. Keep the pictures coming!

     
  2. He is so cute! Thanks for the pictures. It looks like Claire had a fun time huh? It's all worth it in the end isn't it? Congrats. We want to come visit next week before you leave. When would be good?

     
  3. Congrats! Now you guys have a fun labor and delivery story to tell. Way to go Clarissa, you are awesome. What a cute little boy!

     
  4. Congratulations! Your sweet baby is so cute! I am so excited to see him in a week.

     
  5. We are so happy for you guys. I wish we could come down and see your adorable new addition to your family! Congrats!

     
  6. Evan and I are feelin' pretty lucky to have seen your handsome boy the other day at the hospital. (I'm referring to Colby, Darrin, but you're pretty cute too!) Hope you have a speedy recovery Clare and let me know if I can do anything for you, or if you just wanna talk "new mommy" stuff, give me a call!
    -Julie

     
  7. hey guys! Colby is adorable. I didn't even know you were pregnant. That just proves its been way too long. Shoot me an email at leigh.dethman@gmail.com and I'll invite you to my blog.