Thanksgiving Fun

We were able to spend Thanksgiving with my family. I love Thanksgiving, it is nice being with family and playing games, eating tons of yummy food and of course carying on the fam tradition of Thanksgiving bowling. Every time I go to Boise I have to go to my favorite food joints. The first is Mrs. Powells cinnamon rolls. NO ONE makes them as good. Someday I want to work there just so I can learn the recipe. The dough is so light and airy- delicious! Second, Westside Drive In, a great chef decided to ditch the 4 or 5 star restaurant he owned and opened a gourmet drive through. I always get a #7- gardenburger combo. Seriously, everything on that menu is divine. My thrid fav is Idaho Pizza Co. - my dad found this place. I remember going there with him all the time when I worked with him at Peterson's. There salad bar is amazing and they have great pizza. The flavoring is awesome. Food, food, food! If anyone is heading to Boise you will have to try these out!


P.S. Some of my hair must have fallen out during my pregnancy because now I have these annoying baby hairs that are growing in. Did that happen to any one else?

2 comments:

  1. oh yeah....my hair lost a ton of its thickness. Now I have these baby hairs that are all over the place.

     
  2. Yeah, you should ask Jill about that one. I'd never seen anyone with so much baby-hair-regrowth before her.