Daddy's Boy



Here is a picture of my boys playing on Dads lunch break. I'm so thankful that we found a place so close to his work, we love when he comes and visits us during the day. I love seeing Colby light up when his dad comes home. Colby is becoming a daddy's boy. He is all smiles and giggles when Darrin is around. The other day Colby started crawling towards Darrin as he left the room when I was right there playing by his side. I must have trained him wrong! :)
Colby now has started talking, no not real words but he loves talking. After he eats he sits on the floor and entertains himself for at least 10 minutes with himself talking. The only real thing he says that is "Dada" he loves that word. Now I know all those nights of whispering mama ended up not working.

2 comments:

  1. Kelsey said Dada first but now all she says all day long is Mommy. There is still hope. :)

     
  2. cute picture. I think ALL babies say Dada first, before Mama. At least mine did. It's unfair, but Daddies sure like it . . .