5 Year Anniversary

I have been married for 5 years, that blows my mind. Candice is in town so she was nice enough to babysit the bambino's while Darrin and I went down to San Diego for the weekend. We stayed at the same resort I stayed in high school for my senior trip, Paradise Point. They have separate bungalows for the rooms and a really cool pool, love that place. We drove down to Coronado and looked around, at the hotel, maybe one day we can afford to stay there. That would be a fun little island to live on! We also went to Ruth's Chris for dinner down by the ocean and then the next day we spent it at San Diego. I told Darrin I wanted him to win a stuffed animal for me. We went over to the ring toss, He won a HUGE stuffed animal for me and then I won!! I have never won at one of these types of things, it was great!! What a great anniversary.







0 comments: