Colby turns 2



My boy is 2! That seams crazy. As a mother I could not have asked for a better son. Colby makes me so happy. I often wish I could be a perfect mom for him. Even though he is two, Colby makes me want to become a better person. I look up to my son.
Two years have come so fast, the second I held my son in the hospital after he was born, I was done for, It was instant love. Growing up you know your parents love you and that you love them but YOU really DON'T know how much a parent loves their children, until you experience it for yourself. I truly love Colby, with all of my heart. Each day I get to spend with him I love him more and more. I truly believe that Colby is the sweetest boy. Happy Birthday!Aunt Candice and the Scott family came for the celebration. Here is Colby with his little sweetheart Brynna.

4 comments:

  1. cute pictures!!! Post some MORE!! hehe! That cake looked delicious. Good job on it. I also really like the picture of Colby and Ethan on your front page.

     
  2. You have such a cute family! Happy b day to Colby!

     
  3. your new header picture is soooo cute! I can't believe how big Ethan is!!!

    And Colby's hair is sooooo curly!!! Wow! I love his big baby blue eyes too.

    Your kids are growing up! Wish we were able to see them and you more often . . .

     
  4. Happy Birthday Colby! Wow, I can't believe he's 2 years old already. I love the pictures, what a sweet little boy!