Ethan's 1st Birthday

We celebrated his birthday a week, which meant his G & G Craner could be there. I feel bad because I felt sick and after a week of partying at Thanksgiving and getting ready for the holidays it was super fast and easy. I made it up by kissing him a bunch, so he still knows he is loved. I made him a chocolate cake and I was trying to layer it, but it crumbled and broke so luckily Penny was there, and she did an amazing job fixing it. We still had a great time.



Ethan not knowing what to do with real food, especially CHOCOLATE. Yum.














Oh, wait. He figured it out just fine. He even knows how to attack his mommy with chocolate hands! :)











Colby loves when it is Ethan's birthday, more presents for him to unwrap. Ethan likes the taste of wrapping paper! Good thing he was still happy with a low key birthday.

Happy Birthday Ethan

0 comments: