Picture takin' time




Here goes, I wanted to get GOOD pictures of our family, Darrin had been working a ton so we never had time to get a fam picture. I decided to try all by myself.

WOW, how on earth do you get 2 little boys to pose together, both looking at the camera, and not move. Pretty much an impossible task.











This is about 15 seconds into the photo shoot. They both started jumping up and down on the chair, like it was the best outing ever. So I decided to try another location that might be more boring.......












Nope, stairs are way to interesting.


















I even tried putting them in a decorative basket, nope that didn't work either. The little escape artists.


At last, 100 pictures taken, a mother who you could say is losing her cool, but hey one great picture!

6 comments:

  1. This is the reason I didn't send out Christmas cards. I couldn't get a decent picture of the family together or just the girls by themselves. It's impossible to get them to sit still and look at the camera at the same time. I feel for ya!

     
  2. So so cute! I would say it was worth the stuggle, no? :)

     
  3. Finally! You updated. That pic is very cute. You are just like a professional photographer - taking hundreds of pictures to get one good one.

     
  4. DANG CUTE pictures! Your little boys could be models. They are darling. Thanks for the fun update.

     
  5. carissa! your kids are SO adorable. love the grey and jeans combo :) super cute!

     
  6. The picture is adorable riss, and I have to say it was worth just hearing about it. I was laughing just thinking about all the times I have tried to get both my kids to smile for a good picture. never happens. But our new family photo if you notice the kids are both smiling, the photographer took 2 to 3 pictures to get it, his trick was a big foam sponge ball on a long elastic band. throw it in there face it retracts and walla kids smiling and you snap the picture. It works pretty good. I miss you. Your kids are super cute. hope all is well. love ya!