Disneyland

Bon Voyage... for now. I am a Craner so I know we will be back! My best friend Michelle watched Ethan for us all day so that we could spend the day at Disneyland with Colby before we left California. Ethan wouldn't have lasted but we will definitely come back for his turn.

We are leaving California and turning a new leaf. This was a lovely day to end California with. Colby as the age where he understands he is leaving behind his friends and we wanted to do something special for him. We are trying to explain to him that hopefully we will stay in contact with his friends and can go back one day and visit. He is a very good sport and I hope he can make some more great friends in Utah. We certainly have made some great friends in California and will be greatly missed. I am always scared to start a new chapter but I know that this is a good thing for us. We will really miss California and all of our friends that we call family, even our ward was our California family. We had some really great experiences here and we will miss it.

0 comments: