Moving Time















My baby and me!















Ethan chillin on the bed. We were living with zero furniture in the house for 4 days, Ethan knew where to kick it.














My boys would always hang out in just their diaper or underwear. Now that we moved to Utah they are always fully dressed, so much colder!!!!!!!















Colby is so smart, I was getting short tempered trying to pack up the kitchen while Ethan kept coming in and unpacking everything. Colby blocked off the kitchen for me and then started playing with Ethan to make him happy. Such a sweet boy!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure it's hard to leave your life in California but we're glad you're back in Utah! We should hang out as soon as you guys have time. I'll bet our kids would have fun together too. Hope to see you soon!

     
  2. Colby is so cute and helpful. He is a good older brother.