New BFF

Okay, so I have kind of been horrible about being social since we moved back, it seemed easier in California. I have been a hermit. Being in Payson, where we live in an established ward, there is not a lot- of stay at home moms or  park day. I miss park days. :(  Anyways,  I signed up for a ton of upcoming MBASA things. ( MBA- spouses association) In the mean time I have been in super craft mode and starting to be more social.
Darrin's really good friend from high school lives here and they have 4 boys. Yesterday we went on a walk to Bridal Veil falls with their 2 youngest. I haven't been to the falls in so long, it's a super short walk so definetly kid friendly and it is gorgeous. The fall colors are peaking through- I want to go again soon. Aubrey and I had a great time with the kiddos. Colby and Tad are quickly becoming friends, they were playing freeze and making funny faces while running around, so adorable together. By the way, I LOVE listening to kid conversations. They say the cutest things.

Here they are having a good time





Ethan and Kel content in the stroller, chillin


1 comments:

  1. Looks so fun. I wish I was there to go with you!!! PS-- What kind of stroller is that double jogger?? It looks awesome!