Fine I will play your little game...

The rules are as follows for this chain letter:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Write six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6. Let your tagger know when your blog entry is up.
Six Random things: (Darrin)

1. I have had 84 stitches, 7 concussions, 4 re constructive surgeries, and 1 kidney stone.
2. My wife and I met, hung out, dated, courted, and got married all in a 4 month period.
3. I watch Battle Star Galactica.
4. I would rather eat chips and salsa than ice cream.
5. I drink 14 cans of Diet Mt. Dew a day.
6. I have the coolest kid in the whole world.

1 comments:

  1. you're so good to me, Darrin. Now go drink some more Diet Mountain Dew.