Water, Water and Water





We had a great 4th of July. Darrin and Bryan smoked some amazing pork in the "Green Egg" which is a great smoker. Highly recommended. We played in the pool and had some fun pool games going- volleyball was my favorite. We decided against going to a different city to see fireworks and instead relaxed with the Scott fam for the day. We had a blast. Our little one had a new experiance- HOT TUBBING! He loved it and was so comfortable in Dad's arms. Speaking of Colby, he loves California. He has already made a friend. This is Colby andBrynna having fun in the bathtub!

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a good 4th. Colby is so cute, especially with his girlfriend, Brynna. Now, you guys do know that babies should only be in a hot tub (over 100 degrees) for only a couple of minutes, right?

     
  2. I think that Colby is the cutest little california baby ever!!! He is definitely a water baby. I might just be a tad predjudice but that is perfectly legal as a grandma!!

     
  3. it was 95 degrees Cathrine, give us some credit.

     
  4. Good. Just keepin tabs on the "big man" (Colby, that is).

     
  5. He has gotten so big!! Yes, I mean Colby not you Darrin. I can't wait to see him. I hope Clarissa doesn't mind if I hold him the whole time their up here. We missed you guys over the fourth but it sounds like you survived. Give Colby a big kiss for me.

     
  6. Dude, Darrin, I tagged you. See my blog.

     
  7. You too, Clarissa. See my blog.

     
  8. What kind of blog are you running. Naked boys and girls together!!!!!!!