Candice and Kayles Wedding



Candice got hitched! My sister was married to Kayle in the Boise temple. Colby and I were able to fly to there a few days early. We had a blast partying the entire week. I also got to eat at my 2 favorite joints Idaho Pizza Co. and Westside Drive-In. Yummmmmmy! Colby finally met his Miller cousins for the first time. There is 4 now, I don't think the Miller side will come close to the Craner clan. :) Benson is only two months older than Colby- they look the same age and are both soooo handsome. Back to the week-here is some of the fun stuff I was able to do with the fam. Candice flew in super late Tuesday night. We surprised her with a Cocoa candlelight party. We had the table decorated all fancy and used my moms good china. Also a good family friend had a bridal shower for her where she got lots of good stuff. On Friday we were able to get manicures and pedicures with the entire bridal party. We all had a great time and I was able to meet Kayles fam which I instantly fell in love with. Candice will fit in just fine. With the last one hitched I can now say the Millers landed with great in laws and are all very lucky for that.
Saturday was the big day. My grandpa traveled from Rexburg to perform the ceremony. Now he has sealed all four Miller children which has been a great experience. After the ceremony I was able to catch up with the fam at the luncheon which was great. I feel so out of the loop down here. One of my favorite parts about the week- Darrin and I got to decorate the hotel room. Hahaha.(evil laughter) Hopefully they forgive us. :) There was definitely some surprises. (giggle) All in all we had a great time. Darrin was the DJ at the reception and did an awesome job. Most importantly Candice looked gorgeous for her wedding! The newlyweds are doing great!!!!!

1 comments:

  1. aaawwwww. congrats candice. glad you got to spend some time with your fam!