Always a First.... Shiner



Oops, sometimes a first for somethings are not so good. So, here goes-We were getting ready for church and he was clinging on to my legs making it very difficult to get ready. In the final attempt to leave, Colby started grabbing my legs again. This time I took his hands off of my legs, as he was letting go his body went limp and his head hit my high heel, yeah the shoes that was on my foot- It must have have been the perfect angle. All of a sudden Colby started crying pretty hard, I thought he was just wanting more attention so I didn't feel that bad. About 30 seconds later his cheek and eye was turning black and blue. : ( Needless to say, I felt pretty stupid. I am glad he is okay and I hope he never gets any more shiners.

I also never get mad when he wants to hang on my leg, he can do it all day long!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. poor kid...that could happen to anyone. no worries

     
  2. I think you should do that more often, he looks pretty happy!! :)

     
  3. Even with his shiner he is sooooo cute!