Darrin and Colby playin' at Newport Beach







Colby and I have been going to the park since he has been born and now that he likes to run free he is discovering the sand from the playground. He now loves playing in the sand! We decided to take Colby to the beach because this time we new he would not just love the water but also the sand. He had a great time playing.



 He is so handsome, just like his daddy! I could play at the beach all day and watching him enjoy it makes it that much better!


This section of beach is in Newport at Darrin's boss's house, he lives in a neighborhood in Balboa which is this little sliver off of Newport, part of the houses overlook the ocean and the other side overlooks the harbor, it's gorgeous.

4 comments:

  1. Your little boy is sooo cute! I love the pictures!

     
  2. Colby is soo cute!

     
  3. OMG you were supposed to call me! ;) jk that is SO exciting you're having another boy! Congrats! Colby will have so much fun growing up with a brother so close in age. He looks so adorable with Darrin on the beach. What a little charmer.

     
  4. I love newport! I miss you! I really wish we would have hung out more. LEt me know when you come visit. You better not move away right when I move back! And I'm excited for another cute boy for you!