My Man, Powell Time


We went to Lake Powell this summer, I have fallen in love with this place. I love how peaceful it is to be away and how gorgeous it is. My mom and sister were so sweet and watched Colby for us while we went and played. I have to say it was SUPER hard to leave Colby for the first time but I shouldn't have worried because he was in great care and probably had way for fun with them!

This is my favorite picture of the trip. I love taking pictures of Darrin when he is wakeboarding, he is so good! He would also kill me if I said this. : o  He decided to be funny and pose for me, I can't believe he looks so nonchalant. Darrin is probably going to be embarrased that I put this picture up but I LOVE it.:)





What a stud!!


Yep, he's still got it! He just wears a million braces now. (Tehe)


Our really good friends Bryan and Kathryn came with us to Lake Powell. They have become great family friends and we always have a great time with them.


Kathryn and myself, I know I have the sexiest hair during Lake Powell week!!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you guys had a good time. Are you sure Darren should be wake boarding after all his injuries?

     
  2. that's a sweet picture....there is no way i could ever do something like that. by the way...i totally agree with you. powell is amazing and i miss it too....i haven't been for the past two summers...maybe next year :)

     
  3. Impressive photography! I would die to be there right now.

     
  4. That looks awesome!