Christmas Vaca


Darrin and I were fortunate enough to take 2 weeks off at Christmas time. We decided to spend the whole time in Utah with Darrin's family. I have to say it was so nice to have Darrin help me get used to having two kids at home. Of course, it was nice having all of the help from family. Thanks!!!! I had a great time in Utah and realized how much I think Utah is my home town just like Idaho. I miss being so close to family. Over Christmas Grandma Craner was able to hang out there the whole Christmas holiday. That was only the second time meeting her, I have a hard time talking and feeling comfortable around others I don't know, but she was great to talk too. She has such a great personality and she is funny. I loved getting to know my Grandma better. Anyone who knows me knows I love hearing stories from their live, she had tons. I was in heaven.




Here is Ethan, he is now the youngest of the Craner Clan so he played baby Jesus on Christmas Eve.


2 comments:

  1. It was so fun to see you guys and your boys. You have such a beautiful family. We hope we will get to see you more often. Take care and I hope you are all doing well. :)

     
  2. i can't help but think that ethan looks a little worried to be left in a bed full of hay. :)