Gotta love the hubby




I have been a little edgy to say the least this week so Darrin has been helping me out all weekend. He has been letting me sleep in, he has been on full Daddy watch. Mommy needed a break, I loved it! Thanks sweetie! You are the best.

My most favorite part of it, he took Colby out to run an errand, this is how he dressed Colby. He has long socks with his swim shorts, he never even went swimming that day, plus they are to small. He also let him have a Mountain Dew. No wonder Colby loves his Dad time so much!



P.S. This is how he gives me kisses. He is a little slobber monster.

3 comments:

  1. So cute! I think Colby looks like you and Ethan looks like Darrin. Just MY opinion. I love your black hair with the pink hue. I SO SO miss having you play around with my hair. I am getting so bored of it.

     
  2. I love Colby's hair! Your hair looks really good too!!

     
  3. Your Boys are so cute!!! LOVE COLBY'S HAIR!!!!