Happy Easter


This Year I have been getting so excited to watch Colby with Holidays. Darrin knows how much I love Holidays and Birthdays but when you have a kid it is a MILLION times better watching your child have so much fun. First we had the egg dying. I wanted so bad to have cute Easter eggs and they would be colored perfectly, I decided it was better to let Colby have at it. He had a blast, he thought it was tons of fun.






The next stage in todays fun, an EASTER EGG HUNT! I wasn't sure if Colby would even care, but he did. Colby absolutely LOVED it. We went to a tiny grass area in our complex, and once I told him to find the eggs, he had a blast. I could not get a picture of him holding still until he picked them all up. Seriously, the cutest thing ever. I wish I could have an Easter egg hunt for him every day, but then he would get bored with it. He is such a STUD!

1 comments:

  1. Colby seems to have enjoyed the Easter activities! You guys are cute parents!