A little Inspiration

This story is heart wrenching. At the same time, I would like to spread the word because I think everyone should read this story, and the mothers outlook during the whole process. It made me cry to have to imagine what she went through but I am inspired by how she handled this experience. I truly hope I never have to go through this but that I might look at life in a different perspective. I know there are always rough days but I hope not to give my kids as many "leftovers" of myself and be a better parent to my children. Being a mother I would do anything for them. I love my children very much and each night I thank God for what lovely children I am blessed with. After this story I know everyone will hug their children a little harder that day.

I love you Colby and Ethan!

www.stakerzxposed.blogspt.com

It is labeled Monday, February 1, 2010
You have to scroll down and go to older posts to get to this, it is on the third page.

0 comments: