Random Picture Update




I have actually been trying to have photo shoot sessions with my children but they are NOT cooperating. They do not think it is very fun. Here r some picts that I like.

This is before I started putting Ethan in the crib. I decided to bring the porta-crib into the room and see if Colby would stay put in their room now that Ethan was there. A while later I came in to check on things and this is what I found. Colby loves his brother!



Ethan has been rolling on to his tummy for a while but he now is trying to figure out how to get back over. A couple times he has got the hang of things.

Colby has been in a toddler bed for a long time, since he was 16 months old, which is really early. Although he loves his toddler bed he sometimes has a problem staying in the bed. During nap time I heard a thud, so I walked by his room and found him asleep on his bedroom floor. That kid has the hardest time actually staying in his bed. He is a crazy sleeper!













Brynna and Colby loving playing at the bottom of our stairs. Brynna is showing Colby the ropes. She is teaching him how to unlock the door, yes, even the dead bolt. Thanks Nina( what Colby calls her) : ) Since this incident we have purchased an additional lock for our doors that the kids can't reach.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE these pictures! I love finding kids asleep in random places. I love how Colby can hardly wait for Ethan to grow up. You better watch out--they are going to be partners in crime!

     
  2. Finally a new post!! that is hilarious about him rolling off the bed and still sleeping. What a lil character. I cant believe how much Ethan looks like Darrin's side. Now you have a Miller AND a Craner :)So fun to have Candice visit!

     
  3. cute pictures!! your boys are so adorable. i'm glad you like kinlee's pictures...i love how they turned out! i can show you a website that i love looking at...she does lots of little boy pictures, so it will give you some fun ideas :) its caraleephotography.blogspot.com

    good to see all is well with you! let me know next time you are in boise, i would love to get together with the kids!