Beauty Go to Gal

It's official! I finally made a blog for my hair and make-up prices. I have been enjoying doing hair and make up A LOT and let's be honest, always have. I have been working on a button for my site but only knowing basics on photo shop.... I need help from my sweet husband!!! Now I am on to making some business cards. I am super giddy right now. Finally up and running!!! Yeah!!!! All smiles here :)

I am wanting to make some comp cards, I will be needing models for make-up/updo's and color. I will do these at cost IF I am allowed to post pictures on my site with the rights to the photo. Email me if you are interested: onebeautylux at gmail ( I am writing my email address kind of funny because I heard spam can be brutal if you write it correctly. Being cautious:)

2 comments:

  1. I totally want to be a model!! I love it when people play with my hair. It might be to short, but I seriously love love it if you want to experiment on me.

     
  2. ME ME ME ME ME- Can I please be your model? You can play with my makeup all you want and even change up my hair. Just no pixies because Matt might leave me. :)