AHHHHHHHHH! Why us?

That is how I feel! I am starting to really dislike where I live. We are having horrible luck with our neighboring apartments. Until recently I have enjoyed being able to live in a nice apartment where it is gated and clean, I feel safe because of these things which is HUGE for me. I need to feel safe and I am starting not to. For a few months ou\ neighbors across the way from us would have parties every night! Yep, like every night. They were young immature kids. I would wake up to see piles of beer cans in their garage. Darrin had to yell out the window like 10 times to make them be quiet. Finally there was a huge fight that started up like at 1 in the morning, it was so bad that I had to dial 911. Beer bottles were broken, someone wanted to run someone over, another person got knocked unconsious and lay on the pavement. It was crazy! Luckily, they got kicked out the next business day. We thought bad neighbors wore gone, nope. Last night we woke up to another huge party at 1 in the morning, this time they were out passing a bong around on their balcony! Darrin again had to go out on our deck, and tell them that we see what they are doing, he told them to go inside and not to wake us up or he would do something about it. They didn't even try denying what they were doing. We totally caught them! Last of all, our one neighbors sharing a wall with us, is a single mom who CAN NOT control her child. He runs around screaming and punching walls. Plus we have to park our car right next to her and she can't park so I have to try and squeeze Colby into our car, it's not easy having a huge car seat!!!
I don't know what to do, I don't want to move plus if we move to another apartment I am sure that it would be just as bad or worst than ours! A great place to visit, not the best to live.

3 comments:

  1. darn neighbors--I'm sure our neighborbs below us think we are terrible. Reece only knows how to run, not walk. You should have taken a picture of the people passing the bong around. Then maybe you could have evidence to evict them? Sorry you have such stinky neighbors. Maybe you should consider moving to Seattle in August?!!!!!

     
  2. I hate living in an apartment Ithink it is that way where ever you are I am so excited about you being pregnant. It would be so fun to see you You will have to let me know when you come to Boise again so I can make the trip over It sounds like you are doing so good.

     
  3. apartments SUCK! i am starting to get sooo irritated with ours. our next door neighbors who we share a balcony with are always on our side peeking in our window while we are eating and cordy is so scared of them cause whenever she goes outside they chase after her with guns. there are 3 boys. and our other neighbors who are really nice let their dogs poop on the lawn and dont clean it up so today when cordy was playing outside she got dog poop on her hand. nasty! oh, everyone says they love my hair and that it really brings out my eyes. you rock!