Sugar Cookies



First off, I hate making sugar cookies. Well, at least the ones where you have to chill the dough and roll out. I can't believe how much work it takes. Anyways, Rachel a sweet girl from my ward is super talented at cake decorating. I have enlisted her to help me be creative. A couple weeks ago we made sugar cookies with royal icing. This takes SO long! I have already learned a lot just from the 3 hours it took to decorate them. I should have taken some pictures of the first ones I made and compared them to the last ones. Huge difference! We both had a great time, hopefully I will one day try making them again once I have recovered!

5 comments:

  1. Those cookies look mighty delicious! I just wish you lived closer so you could share with me!

     
  2. nice work! I finally got a recipe from a friend for sugar cookie dough that you don't have to chill, but it still works to use cookie cutters. TOTALLY better than the other way. I use it for fruit pizza too!

    if you want it, just ask

     
  3. You're a good photographer. You need to teach me some tricks. Plus, i love the cookies. They are making me hungry!

     
  4. Those came out great! I'm glad you did the flip flop thing. GOOD JOB! We need to get together again. Sorry I didn't call you back...I have been super busy cuz my mom is in town. We should go visiting teaching next week...say tuesday? Anyways...I'll talk to you on sunday. Take care. :)

     
  5. those look awesome, good job