Take a Wild Guess?

So, what is going on with the Craners? I bet you could guess a hundred things and not get it right, so I might as well come out and say it. I am now on baby #2!!!!!!!!!!! I must not have been remembering what pregnancy is like and what labor is like but it's to late now. The baby is due in the middle of December. I think it is hard for me to get used to the idea that we will have two kids. I am so used to Colby that I can't imagine what life will be like with another kid. It's like WOW now we are going to be considered a family. Just wanted to share the craziness of the Craners:)

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations, we are so happy for you! Hope everything goes smoothly this time. Are you still going to Lake Powell?

     
  2. Yay, Congratulations!! Don't worry, you have 9 months to get used to the idea of having 2 kids. Although, I'm a week away from having 2 and I don't think it's hit me yet. I guess I'll figure it out when it comes. I'm so excited for you guys!

     
  3. We are still going, I might have a belly but that wont stop us.

     
  4. Yea for babies! Colby will love you forever for giving him a buddy to play with! Happy day and I hope your prego months go well.

     
  5. Kenzy is so excited she will have a best friend now! she was a little jealous of Colby and Brynna.

     
  6. Big congrats to you both. That's exciting!!!

     
  7. Congratulations! You've got to keep us updated and let us know if it's a boy or a girl! :)

     
  8. a couple of weeks after you have the baby you'll struggle to remember just having one. My boys love being brothers, especially Tad. I've never met a happier boy than Tad to have brothers. he loves his "bruthas".

     
  9. Wow congratulations! I'm so excited for you! I still need to meet that first one!!!! Colby looks like the cutest boy!

    Okay I am for reals moving to Boise so can we meet up for lunch or at the beach or something before I go.....

     
  10. Congrats, that is so awesome. I let you know how two is in a few weeks. Love ya