My Mommy Came to play!



Okay, well technically she was not coming down for a couple weeks but she moved her flight up for me! I guess that's what happens when you call your mom crying. Hmmmm... I should do that more often!
I have been sick for the entire month of January, finally I couldn't take it anymore and got on some antibiotics. I feel much better now. Since January was so crazy, I was totally neglecting my duties, my super Mommy came to save the day! She spoiled my children, she always brings them pj's, toys and books. By the second day my kids new that MaGa's suitcase held fun treasures. They were in Heaven. I was in Heaven, my mom took care of the kids at night, let me sleep in, made me tons of delicious food( she should be a professional cook) and cleaned my entire house. Awww, how nice.


Funny story
I always try and replicate my moms potato cheese soup, it is alright but nothing amazing. Darrin and I will still eat it. Every time my Mom is in town I have her make it for me, that day my mom had to leave but still made the soup for us. When Darrin got home, we started eating her delicious soup. He thought I made it since my mom was already gone. He looked at me and said "What did you do different this time, it is sooo good!" I said "My Mom made it." I just laughed, luckily I was in a good mood so he didn't get in trouble.
Yes, it is that good! Yum, now I am craving it.

We are sad MaGa left. (Colby switches Grandma around and now he calls both of his grandmas MA-Ga. He is sometimes a little dyslexic, I think I do that sometimes)

2 comments:

  1. the kids are darling as always. I love how Colby says Maga. :) Dont ya just love having a mom that spoils you rotten?! haha I know I love it!

     
  2. I wish your mom would come stay at my house!