Scared of the dark

Okay, I know what others are thinking, you are a grown woman, adult, mother of 2 kids, how are you possibly scared of the dark.

I am! Isn't that silly.

Darrin sometimes has to go to work early, yesterday he left at 2:30 am. I woke up at 3:30 and just knowing he is already gone makes me scared. So what does an irrational gal do, I get up, check on the kids, check all of the doors, turn on some lights and then sit in front of the computer. Finally at 5 I decide the big attempt; going back to sleep. Colby and Ethan woke me up at 6 so I did catch a few zzzz's.

Why on earth do I think such crazy things at night, I am so unreasonable. Maybe I should take self defense or sleep with mace or get a body guard. Yeah, I like the last one.

Tonight I am off to bed early!

2 comments:

  1. If it makes you feel any better I have this weird scary thought that I'm going to wake up during the night and matt wont be breathing so constantly during the night if matt stops snoring or doesn't move once in awhile I find myself either kicking him, saying his name until he responds, or getting up and making sure he is still breathing...i know...pathetic!

     
  2. I'm the same way, I just don't have the guts to tell people. :) I have a hard time going to sleep if Tyler isn't home. I know we'll be fine, but it always freaks me out. I'm glad I'm not alone.