My munchkin update

Colby-
*sweet kid, always cares about others feelings
*pets his brothers head, while Ethan gets his diaper changed, than takes it to the garbage (when it is poopy, he waves his hand in front of his nose, and says "Ewww, stinky butt")
*hates wearing pants, always in a shirt and underwear
*loves his blankie, brings it everywhere
*chases Ethan around, and make Ethan laugh so hard, adorable.
*is Ethan's protector. When Ethan gets stuck, he will come get me, when Ethan wakes up, he likes Ethan to sit on his lap, he will protect him from everything, he is an amazing older brother

Ethan-
*loves doing head stands
*loves taking his brothers chocolate milk, and juice
*cuddles for 2 seconds and than he is off to explore
*goes to bed a 6, doesn't even like to cuddle, I put him in his crib with a bottle and doesn't fuss once
*wakes up at 6-6:30, down side ;)
*books it- the instant I put him down, major explorer!
*loves to play with Colby's hair


both Colby and Ethan

*they spin in circles, until they fall laughing and smiling
*if one cries the other will start, they hate seeing each other sad
*if I put them to bed at the same time, I will hear them laughing, in the morning I will find lots of toys in Ethan's crib thanks to his big bro

Love my boys! they are a lot of work, every day they make me smile. I don't get paid but they are worth everything to me. When I see Colby and Ethan's faces I know that everything is okay and that all the money or the worldly things in the world will never take away how happy they make me. Even on rough days, one smile or one big hug, it makes it all worth it.

Mommy loves You!

2 comments:

  1. Way cute post!! I miss those boys!! You need to come visit soon! How about this weekend? Works great for me!

     
  2. Uhem! She is scheduled to visit me first! I want to see the munchkins.