Ants, Ants and more Ants

I hate ants and any type of creature that can crawl around. Insects scare the crap out of me. If you don't believe me ask anyone who has lived with me. I scream bloody murder when I see them. Totally freaked about bugs! Well, let me tell you I have never thought of ants to bother me- normally I only see them outside. Now they are in my home and must be added to my Creepy Crawly Creature Hate List. Rancho is infested with ants. The church has them, a couple of weeks ago I left right after sacrament because they were crawling up my leg! Shiver!!! Now they have come to my apartment. They have messed with the wrong person. I'm so petrified of the creatures that when I am finally brave enough to kill one- I kill with loads of anger. Lately I walk around my house with Ant Raid. Every time I see one I spray them like a crazy lady who has gone mad. It's like I am carrying around mace to protect myself from harm. Except I am scared of little ants instead of some intruder. Luckily the ants are not in the kitchen, at least yet. Which I find very odd but of all places they are in my bedroom. Hello- that is supposed to be my sanctuary. I am now scared of my bedroom. : ( I must kill them all. I can't wait till Colby is older. I will buy him a magnifying glass and tell him to start helping me kill the ants!!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.  
  2. After reading your first post complaining about ants, I realized that that must by why "pest control salesmen" are so popular in California. You always hear of RM's going there for the summer to sell pest control. Anyway, we have given in and hired an exterminator. Its worth it, and they have to gaurentee their work, so if they come once, they have to come back everytime you call them after that (when you see more ants someplace). Some companies spray once a year, and some come 3-4 times a year. I'd look into it. Like I said, worth every penny.

     
  3. Riss you are so cute, I love you. I can totally picture the scene you described with the ants and it made me smile. Good luck.