Happy Birthday Darrin

The big 26. I remember him saying he has always wanted to be a young father. I hope 26 still qualifies him. We have been married three years now and hope to have a million more to come. Darrin always amazes me. He is always so sweet and thoughtful and teaches me how to be a better person. I love how quick he is to share and how willing he is to help others. I must thank his friends and family. Darrin had a lot of great examples growing up and I can see that everyday. He knows what is important in life. One of my favorite things about him is how spontaneous and fun he is, I love that! I always want to spend every minute with him.

Lots of Love
Clarissa and Colby

8 comments:

  1. Tell Darrin Happy Birthday from the Millers. I have to ask, isn't Darrin turning 26??? :)

     
  2. Happy Birthday, big D. Hope it was a good one

     
  3. oops, I can't believe I thought he was turning 25. Happy 26th Birthday. Thanks Juliann!!!

     
  4. I just changed it on the blog! I am silly.

     
  5. Happy Birthday Darrin. I think Kimball texted him yesterday but here's a shout out from the blog world. BTW, I laughed my head off through your Ant post!

     
  6. Oh, and send me your email address and I will send some recipes. I can't think of any right now, but when I get hungry I"m sure I'll think of many to send you... :)

     
  7. Darrin and Clarissa,
    I am so happy that my kids found your blog. You have a beautiful wife and baby. Happy birthday, a remember many fun celebrations for you and Leigh. It is great to see you so happy and doing so well. Hopefully we will see you at your parents sometime, or maybe you might even visit Portland. We all love you and your family
    Gayle Dethman

     
  8. Happy Birthday Darrin! To celebrate our birthdays, I went to Lake Havasu. I thought of you and Michael Jackson on Aug. 29.